Southport FOM Membership
The Friends of the North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport welcome you to become a member. Your membership will help the Museum continue to provide:
- Cultural and maritime history educational programs
- Family programs and community events
- Vacation programs and summer camps
- Maritime archaeology programs
- Maritime exhibits
- Field trips
The Friends of the North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donors may deduct contributions as provided in Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Financial information and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
Membership dues can be paid on-line using Paypal. Click here for on-line payment.
To use a paper form of the membership application, please click on the "FOM Membership Form" link listed below and complete the following steps:
1. Print the application (print icon in upper left corner of application),
2. Fill in your information and mail the form and a check to:
Friends of the NC Maritime Museum at Southport
PO Box 10412
Southport, NC 28461
Thank you for your support of the NCMM at Southport!